We are hiring for a Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter for Lexington, MA. As the Senior Talent Acquisition recruiter you will play a vital role in providing an excellent experience for each FUJIFILM candidate. Qualified candidates will work with the Talent Acquisition Team and provide support throughout the day-to-day full life cycle recruiting process. The selected candidate will be able to thrive in a fast paced environment, work autonomously, and have prior experience in recruiting. Our recruiting environment is a corporate office setting with high emphasis on communication and interaction with diverse professional staff.
The successful Recruiter must be able to succeed in a fast paced environment requiring efficiency, effective time management and cross-regional teamwork in multiple time zones. As our Talent Acquisition department grows to meet new and changing business needs, the position responsibilities will evolve to meet these needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Research, identify and submit qualified candidates to all assigned job openings and manage recruiting needs including but not limited to resume searches and reviews, partnering with hiring managers to determine needs, preparing offer letters/approvals, setting up interviews, and any additional recruiting needs.
- Post and update job descriptions in approved Job Boards, with professional organizations, and in other position appropriate venues.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews and document the potential candidates specific preferences and qualifications.
- Utilizing creative sourcing techniques and branding strategies to attract and cultivate diverse talent pipelines.
- Driving exceptional candidate experience through every touch point in the recruiting process and ultimately closing top candidates.
- Coordinate interviews, perform reference checks, establish and maintain rapport with candidates, Hiring Managers and Human Resource Managers.
- Manage candidate activity within the Applicant Tracking System (iCIMS).
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal & external clients to ensure achievement of staffing goals.
- Ensure consistent process management that balances compliance, business need and optimal candidate experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or a High School diploma
7+ years of recruiting experience (agency or corporate).
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Technologically savvy, with an excellent proficiency in Windows based technologies.
- Proficient in working with applicant tracking systems and demonstrated ability in database management, record keeping, and prior experience working with iCIMS is a plus
- Strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
Possess excellent follow up skills.
- Prior experience recruiting in Medical Device or Pharmaceutical organization.
- Demonstrated ability with recruiting best practices.
- Data-driven professional who displays a clear attention to detail.
- Ability to discuss and maintain highly confidential information prevalent in human resources work.
Factors to Success:
- Enjoy locating, building relationships and interviewing talented candidates.
- Have a sense of urgency to fill the job and move on to the next win.