Korn Ferry is searching for a Senior Recruiter to support our RPO clients in Arlington, Virginia.
As a member of Korn Ferry, the Senior Recruiter will build and extend client relationships through excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients either in an on-site or off-site environment
Duties and Responsibilities
The role focuses on high touch candidate relationship management as well as customer focus and responsiveness in client facing activities. The Senior Recruiter is the subject matter expert around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Create and execute multi-channel strategies to source candidates that meet client profile and/or building talent pools for current and future engagements
- Conduct interactions with clients in a timely, professional and responsive manner
- Identify & communicate continuous improvement opportunities and strategies
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process management and sourcing
- Follow agreed client recruitment process for recruitment delivery
- Use competency interviewing to identify and differentiate candidate in presentation and short-list process
- Candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- 5+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 5+ years of client facing experience interacting with Hiring Managers throughout the recruitment process
- 5+ years of experience conducting competency and behavioral based interviews
- 5+ years of Applicant Tracking System experience
- 5+ years of engineering experience
- 5+ years of experience developing and executing sourcing methodologies to include: market mapping, recruitment strategies and Boolean searches
- High school diploma
- 7+ years of full cycle recruitment experience
- 7+ years of engineering recruitment experience
So why not learn more about everything we have to offer? Top industry clients in the industry, innovative solutions, talented colleagues, continued growth… you will experience all of this and more at Korn Ferry.
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.