Do you love it when a communication plan comes together? Have you managed multi-channel communication projects, utilizing multiple vendors for creative, print, fulfillment and web services? Do you have experience in or are you intrigued by employee benefits? If so, the Benefits Communication Specialist role with Koch Business Solutions (KBS) may be for you! You will play a key role in orchestrating communication projects, reviewing/editing materials and driving behavior change in our employees and family members. Take charge of your career and come join our team!
Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinating and developing employee benefits communications to include, Open Enrollment, new hire information, ongoing e-mails, and other communications efforts to motivate action/behavior change.
Coordinate and manage Summary Plan Description update projects.
Partner with third-party vendors to create and execute an annual communications plan.
Estimate cost and value of communication campaigns, then concisely present to customers for approval.
Updating Microsoft Sharepoint sites.
Posting and interacting via Yammer tool.
Ensuring 100% compliance with all applicable laws and internal guidelines to align with the Company’s compliance and ethics vision
- Minimum 2 years work experience in a corporate HR, corporate communications, benefits group or applicable consulting experience
- Prior experience in managing a communication project utilizing multiple modalities of communications, e.g., e-mail, print, web content.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Adobe PDF and bulk e-mail self-service tools
- High School Diploma or GED
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
- Bachelor’s degree
- Employee Benefits experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Sharepoint and Content Management Services (CMS) website, e.g., WordPress