We are looking for a full-cycle, experienced recruiter to find and place talented individuals with our company. What makes us different? As a private company, we choose to be flexible with staffing, creating roles as appropriate when talent is available. We hire over 400 college students per year in an effort to build a pipeline for the future. We think long-term, and Recruiters at GP are sought after business partners involved in strategy and execution.
This Sr. Recruiter role will be part of a 7-person team of experienced recruiters, along with 4 college recruiters, proactively seeking experienced and entry level talent for sales, marketing, accounting, information technology, data analytics, human resources, procurement, supply chain, and a variety of other business roles located in Atlanta, GA and over 200 manufacturing locations throughout the U.S.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading all aspects of full life cycle recruiting: partnering with hiring managers to define recruitment strategies, assessing external/internal candidates against job profiles, and applying behavior based interviewing techniques to assess for knowledge and cultural fit.
- Establishing partnerships with senior leadership and HR business partners to understand both short-term needs and long-term talent strategies, and aligning recruiting strategies to support the business.
- Developing effective sourcing strategies and using research techniques such as direct sourcing, data mining, and networking to identify and attract a diverse slate of quality candidates quickly.
- Gathering, analyzing and presenting information related to supply/demand of talent, labor market and compensation hiring trends, new sourcing avenues, and other relevant market data.
- Adhering to and providing guidance on all internal/external laws, regulations, compliance standards, HR policies and procedures related to maintaining compliance throughout the selection process.
- Ensuring data management and integrity by utilizing all available technology and systems to track and report relevant data.
- Understanding and applying employment laws related to recruiting and hiring.
- Recruiting for multiple customers in different areas of industry, positions and locations.
- Collaborating with customers and team members.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 years of full life cycle recruiting experience
- Sourcing experience including cold calling, passive recruiting
- Experience with the MS Office Suite
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking Syste
- Prior sales/marketing recruiting experience
- Prior experience recruiting for a manufacturing company
- Prior consumer products and/or packaging industry recruiting experience
- Experience developing strategies with top level leaders in an organization