Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
We are currently seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to help us with our recruiting efforts, supporting our AWS business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in HR or recruiting related activities, someone who is ambitious to grow their career at one of the fastest growing companies in the world.
Scheduling of telephone interviews
· Scheduling of complex interview loops
· Updating in-house recruiting systems
· Advertising vacancies both internally and on external websites
· Liaising with candidates
· Liaising with external agencies
· Attending management meetings
· Processing of invoices
· Several years prior experience of working in a recruiting function, or HR Administration role
· Strong knowledge of Microsoft office.
· Fluent in the English and German language.
· Superb customer focus, attention to detail and organization skills.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Ability to work in a fast paced, quickly changing environment
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/561446/recruitment-coordinator →