The continued growth and investment in the NAMR (North America) Business Services Team (BST) has increased our need to identify strong, diverse and experienced talent to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Talent Recruiter role will support talent acquisition activities across the North America region.
The Talent Recruiter role will support a diverse range of positions from inception through to completion with responsibility for managing stakeholder relationships, candidate sourcing, talent selection, interview scheduling, and offer management.
Working in close partnership across the BST functions, the Talent Recruiter will play a key role to acquire talent with a focus on regional strategy, operational effectiveness and recruitment best practices across North America.
Duties and Responsibilities
Recruiting top talent into a culture- rich, people-centric environment
- This role entails the full lifecycle management of positions across a diverse range of locations and functions within the NAMR region.
- The Talent Recruiter will partner and advise our hiring teams through an effective and successful hiring process which includes the building of a deep understanding of our different functions, role requirements, and desired candidate profiles.
- It’s expected you help draft job descriptions, train teams on interviewing, conduct first-round interviews and provide initial hiring recommendations too.
Building and leveraging networks and pipelines to identify talent profiles in line with our needs.
- The Talent Recruiter should have a strong track record of identifying high-quality candidates through the proactive sourcing of active and passive candidates via direct channels, job postings, social media, web sourcing, talent mapping, vendors and networking.
- We’ll need you to work with the team to build and contribute to our talent pipelines to fill current and future roles to drive improvement in time to hire as well. Creative thinking and market research will be plentiful.
Tracking and reporting our data to build efficiencies, identify opportunities and celebrate success.
- The Talent Recruiter must have strong attention to detail especially when utilizing the applicant tracking system to actively track, manage and report on candidate pipelines to enhance stakeholder communication and ensure effective process management and proper compliance.
- We’ll need you to prepare and share key metrics and performance measures for the roles and functions such as time to hire and quality of hire, and make recommendations for enhancements wherever possible.
- You’ll work with your team to support the North America BST regional recruitment strategy by contributing to and implementing regional initiatives, always keeping an eye on collaboration and innovative opportunities.
You’ll Work With
- The NMR Talent Acquisition team is comprised of 2 Talent Recruiters, 3 Talent Sourcers and 1 Assistant. We work together closely to constantly communicate and share best practices while thinking creatively about searching for and hiring top talent for our needs.
- We work across all functions and NAMR offices and are widely regarded as experts in attracting and identifying talent for the BCG BST team.
- The team sits within the broader North America HR network which is comprised of local office generalists, benefits, compliance, and other People related roles.
- The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s Degree (required) as well as 5- 7 years of recruitment experience in the professional services industry (preferred).
- Significant experience both managing applicants and proactively sourcing external talent is expected.
- You must have the ability to build strong stakeholder relationships through a dedicated focus on client service and delivery.
- We need someone who will update hiring teams regularly and has the ability to project manage many searches simultaneously. Organization and proactive nature are essential.
- The ability to think strategically, partner, influence, and negotiate in a fast-paced, responsive environment with team members and hiring teams is critical.
- Strong project management and communication skills are expected.
- Solid command of Microsoft suite is required and ideally experience with multiple applicant tracking systems.