The Human Resources Team in Budapest is accountable for providing HR support to all Budapest-based Diageo teams (i.e. Diageo Kft.): beyond DBS it includes other teams like Group Controllers, Global Audit & Risk, Group Treasury, etc. of a total headcount of ~1.200. The HR team is a dynamic, exciting and forward thinking place to work with a commitment to provide workable HR solutions & value adding HR partnering with the business.
The Manager (L5) uses the key drivers of Resourcing, Talent Management, Learning & Development, Reward, Employee Relations and Organization Effectiveness to ensure the business objectives are achieved through the utilization and deployment of the programs, tools, policies & frameworks.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute to maintain effective end-to-end HR organization to deliver business requirements in co-operation with Learning and Development, Resourcing, Reward and Payroll and other HR business partners
- Build and deliver Multi Year Talent Plans to ensure diverse and competitively advantaged talent pipelines
- Preparation and maintenance of regular and special reports desired by management/business units to assist in the attainment of corporate objectives
- Ensures management practices comply with current policies and applicable statutory regulations
- Serves as an employee relations resource, including counseling, performance problems and advancement issues
- Evaluates employment issues and ensures that they are handled in a professional and confidential manner
- Oversees the processing of employee changes by ensuring all paperwork is signed off, documented and submitted for processing
- Continuous data management and process maintenance in Workday
- Responsible for managing organizational changes in the company, ensure full compliance with relevant regulations and the Hungarian Labor Code.
- 4+ years Human Resources experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Demonstrated record of delivering organizational initiatives
- Credibility at senior leadership levels
- Experience/track record in successfully managing key stakeholder relationship/s
- Good understanding of Diageo’s business and market requirements
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Good understanding of Hungarian Labour Law and other relevant regulations
- Experience working on cross functional and multi-cultural teams
- Highly Desirable:
- Subject matter expert in coaching and development with deep shared services experience