Our Recruiters work in a fast-paced, high volume recruiting organization. Each plays an important role in managing recruiting activities and building candidate relationships —often providing candidates with their first impression of Amazon. The ideal person will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients and candidates, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment’s notice and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
Develop and execute recruiting plans to meet the hiring requirements.
· Manage all aspects of candidate administration such as maintaining and updating applicant and offer activity, job description creation, ensuring current positions are accurately posted in all recruiting systems and job boards.
· Build and maintain an active pool of candidates to meet future hiring targets in an effective manner.
· Effectively manage relationships with agencies.
· Design and drive employee referral programs.
· Plan and execute campus recruiting activities.
· Responsible for planning and coordinating of events, assessment and interviews for hiring candidates.
· Review applications to evaluate if they meet the requirements of position.
· Conduct pre-screening interviews.
· Serves as liaison with candidates and communicate logistics associated with assessment and interviews.
· Coordinate with background check agency to complete background checks for shortlisted candidates.
· Collate documents of shortlisted candidates and share them with on boarding team.
· Maintain pertinent applicant and interview data and generate reports.
· Conduct regular follow-up meetings with hiring managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
· Should be able to understand customer needs and hiring conditions, both external and internal.
· Provides advice and assistance to all levels of personnel on various recruiting/talent acquisition related matters.
· Serve as consultant and partner staying current on business and market trends, assisting on both the strategic and tactical level.
· Conduct analysis and report on key recruitment metrics to appropriate business leaders.
· Utilize metrics to identify and implement process improvements.
· Training and mentorship of new team members.
· Perform other special projects as assigned.
Graduate with minimum 4 yrs. of recruiting experience.
· Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated desire to exceed expectations. We are looking for a team player with a solid work ethic.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interface with all levels of the organization and with external candidates.
· Flexibility and the ability to change direction quickly and be comfortable in a fast-paced and potentially ambiguous environment.
· A solid sense of accountability and acute personal judgment – ability to handle confidential information and escalate issues when appropriate.
CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing
Previous recruiting experience or equivalent required (Not mandatory).
· Bachelor’s degree is a must. Post Graduation in HR is preferred.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/559905/recruiter →