As a member of the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) team, the successful candidate will serve as the HRIS Manager (Talent Acquisition) providing technology expertise, customer relationship and system administration support to the HR Centers of Expertise (COE) for Talent Acquisition applications.
Duties and Responsibilities
The HRIS Manager (Talent Acquisition) participates in near term and long-term strategy discussions for Talent Acquisition tools and technology to enable the function to achieve its strategic objectives more effectively and efficiently. The successful candidate will design solutions in partnership with Talent Acquisition, Information Technology (IT), and IBM (the Kenexa Application Tracking System vendor).
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Serves as a business analyst and project manager for talent acquisition initiatives by engaging with the COEs and sectors to define requirements. Serves as a member of the Talent Acquisition Council.
- Works with the Sectors, COEs and IT to perform regular assessments and improvements to BrassRing and Talent Suite and the associated processes
- Serves as an advocate for the COEs. Partners, influences and may manage development and delivery of technology solutions working with Information Technology teams and third-party suppliers.
- Proactively identifies and implements solutions or improvements to the talent acquisition applications
- Manages and performs Kenexa BrassRing technical administration tasks including but not limited to:
- configuring field associations,
- configuring responsive talent gateways,
- configuring integrations using the Brassring Mapping Tool and configuring RAM Triggers.
- The ability to advise and perform functional administrative tasks including but not limited to: HR status administration, creating requisition and candidate forms, configuring gateway questionnaires and configuring gateway questionnaire widgets.
- Manages and performs Kenexa Talent Suite administration tasks including: creating communication templates (Talent Suite), creating document packet templates (Talent Suite) and creating Data Insight Tool (DIT) template (Talent Suite)
- Works with the other HR application administrators (e.g. PeopleSoft and SumTotal) and IT to translate functional requirements into technical requirements
- Coordinates configuration changes and application data updates
- Oversees and leads the work of the HRIS Talent Acquisition team
- Guides, develops and trains staff
- Designs user-friendly processes, guidelines, and documentation
Typical Education & Experience: Typically a Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years work experience or equivalent experience
Required Skills and Education
- Kenexa BrassRing Workbench Certified
- Technical aptitude and strong attention to details
- Systems Project Management methodology
- Working knowledge of Information Technology concepts
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly understand existing configuration
- Ability to analyze complex information in order to identify key elements, strengths and weaknesses to create a persuasive argument, make recommendations or solve a problem
- Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Able to effectively communicate with various organization levels, from staff members to executives
- Ability to influence and negotiate, including resources that are not in your span of control