In this role, TalentRISE is looking for experienced recruiters who are adept at working in a high-volume, fast-paced setting, able to meet accelerated hiring needs effectively
Duties and Responsibilities
Roles generally recruited for will be inside sales roles, account/sales reps, brand ambassadors, customer service/call center, helpdesk, and maintenance/field technicians, among others.
- 4 or more years of high-volume recruiting experience, working on hourly roles to mid-level salaried roles.
- Proven ability to source, screen, and maintain a large candidate pool.
- Able to meet recruiting metrics/standards for each project as laid out by the project manager.
- Excellent writing skills, able to create high-quality candidate presentations and complete candidate screening forms.
- Ability to work a minimum of 20 hours up to 40, depending on the needs of each project.
- Excellent follow-through, always keeping clients and candidates up to date.
- Constant sense of urgency and high attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
We Offer You
- $30-38/hour on 1099, commensurate with experience