We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That’s where you come in.
As Talent Manager, you’ll be the key person in hiring, developing, and administrating Riot Games team members. Riot Games is expanding its current teams across various disciplines, including Publishing, Esports, Tech, and other areas. You’ll use your talent scouting XP to land the top draft picks who value personal growth, collaboration, and the player experience above all.
You’ll help build an entrepreneurial team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience, a maniacal passion for gaming, and rejection of convention. With teams in Community, Publishing, and Marketing, we are dedicated to defining the standards of player experiences in Vietnam and across the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a network of potential candidates, fully source their histories, build recruiting plans to bring top talent onboard and personally screen to recruit candidates
- Partner with hiring teams to drive recruiting efforts and team member onboarding and development
- Oversee payroll, benefits, and various talent operations programs, ensure compliance with legal requirements; comply with Vietnamese labor law with labor document management
- Manage and coordinate Rioter Career Development and Performance Management including objective setting, mid-year completion and annual performance reviews
- Keep candidates informed and their information confidential; tackle hiring process minutia with an unrelenting attention to detail
- An experienced talent manager: you’ve logged 3+ years leading and building Talent teams and developing great recruiting practices; you easily navigate Vietnamese and Regional labor laws and are an expert with salaries & benefits administration
- Self-starting: you see ambiguity as a challenge and an opportunity; your built-in compass helps steer your team to true north even when conditions are foggy
- Communicative: you’re comfortable conversing with all types, whether in the hallway or via email, in-game chat, or messenger pigeon; a people person, you’re always personable, approachable, and recognize the value of everyone you work with
- A people person: you’re friendly, efficient, responsive and trustworthy; you understand what truly motivates candidates and can use your insights to tailor job opportunities and pitches that inspire and entice
- A team player: you know that teams produce the best results, not individuals working in isolation; you understand that trust and respect are earned, not given, and you work hard to forge strong bonds and understanding between and within every team you encounter
- A jetsetter: you’re up for traveling across the Pacific to commingle with your Talent partners and provide some international perspective in Los Angeles and other Riot regions; you thrive in a dynamic and evolving international environment
- Player-focused: a gamer yourself, you understand the importance of helping to recruit Rioters that put player experience first