The McKesson Human Resources team is looking for a Senior Manager, Change Management to provide a broad range of strategic change management services to McKesson.
The Senior Manager, Change Management, will work closely with leaders in the organization to proactively support Change Management activities for an enterprise-wide transformation program focused on optimizing the corporation’s spend on Travel, Consulting, Contractors, Facilities and Meeting and Events.
The position is located in our Las Colinas, TX office but will support employees in numerous U.S. locations. The individual must operate as a strong team player, leveraging relationship skills and business expertise. The HRBP will develop strong working relationships, take a consultative approach and act as a key advisor to members of the leadership team.
Duties and Responsibilities
In this role, the role will consult with leaders to provide customized and practical change management solutions to numerous business challenges:
- Lead change management activities for the implementation of the Spend initiatives, working with external vendors to develop programs to develop and sustain the organization’s capacity for change
- Understand and document the organizational and operating model impacts of implementing the Spend initiatives, aligning the right structure, cultural context, and practices to drive employee adoption
- Identify and bring leading practices, emerging trends, performance benchmarking analysis to support the change management effort for the Spend initiatives
- Work with external vendors to lead stakeholder analyses and facilitate change agent/ people leader networks focused on measuring the impact of change and driving adoption
- Work with the Communications team to design, develop and rollout an impactful and sustainable branded campaign for the Spend initiatives
- Ensure the consistent application of HR policies, processes and systems for the Spend initiatives
- Partner with HRBP’s and Change Management resources in Canada and Europe to drive understanding of the scope and impacts of Spend initiatives
- Coach and support Business Unit HR and business leaders on the execution of change initiatives and frameworks
- 8 years’ experience leading change management activities for the implementation of Spend initiatives
- Ability to identify and bring leading practices, emerging trends, performance benchmarking analysis to support the change management effort for the Spend initiatives
- Experience with documenting the organizational and operating model impacts of implementing the Spend initiatives, aligning the right structure, cultural context, and practices to drive employee adoption
- Change management: demonstrated experience in articulating the business case for change, evaluating change readiness, building and executing stakeholder plans and transition activities, and managing sustained change and transition
- Consulting skills: able to tailor his/her communication style to work well with stakeholders at all levels in the organization; effective at influencing, facilitating, and problem solving
- Leveraging data and technology: Able to effectively identify, utilize and present data in a way that facilitates evidence-based decision-making.
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Experience with supporting functions through enterprise transformation efforts required
- Organizational Development/Design/Effectiveness/Operating Model experience required
- Change management experience required
- Experience in a large, complex, matrixed organization preferred
- International experience preferred
- Capability & culture builder: skilled at identifying and assessing current organizational capabilities, building what’s required, shaping and supporting culture, and aligning organizational programs to reinforce culture
- Business mindset: able to understand the business and financial conditions, link HR and business strategy, and identify ways to improve business performance
- 4-year degree in business or related field or equivalent experience.