- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience within HR Shared Services with proven ability to manage activities independently
- Ability to work on resolving Pay & Benefits related issues; cooperate with other delivery team members and should be able to interact with senior leaders, as and when required.
- Good analytical skill and commitment to quality and ability to approach assignments strategically
- Having “eye for details”;
- Proficient in English;
- Able to work in Global business environment,
- Must have extensive experience of handling Microsoft business applications with advanced skills MS Excel, PowerPoint and MS Word
- Experience in handling Core Compensation activities would be preferred.
- Knowledge of any ERP (HCM) will be an added advantage.
Education level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent