Amazon’s evolution from website, to e-commerce partner, to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation and customer obsession that is core to the company’s DNA. The world’s brightest technology minds come to Amazon to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
· Hands on business delivery role hiring for Amazon in the UK, providing a proactive and targeted approach to attracting the best talent
· Partnering with senior stakeholders in relevant organizations to provide first-class recruiting support and advice throughout the end to end hiring process and on overall hiring strategy
· Operate as the expert in industry best practices, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for
· Own and manage the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring an outstanding candidate experience.
· Analyze and implement process improvements.
· Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization
· Oversee relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organizations
· Implement and enforce consistency with our recruiting policies and procedure
· Represent the company at external events when required
· Ensure the quality of our recruiting process is consistent by conducting skills training for managers
· Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database. Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to hire and cost per hire.
· Undertake referencing for senior level candidates
· Develop and deliver on EU wide recruitment projects as defined by the local and EU teams.
· Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Training teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
· Work to develop the employer brand through advertising, promotion, and community involvement with recruitment focused local events
· Mentor and support recruiting team colleagues, and participate in or lead relevant training for the TA department and wider business
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you: you will have a huge impact on Amazon’s growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
· Demonstrable experience in an onsite, customer facing, full employment cycle recruiting for a comparable, highly matrixed, global ‘high hiring bar’ organisation
· Broad exposure to professional and/or leadership hiring to the commercial sector
· Proven track record of results including through direct sourcing strategies
· Skilled at partnering with hiring managers in diverse locations including the US to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships
· Demonstrated customer service focus, and proven track record in providing an excellent candidate experience and meeting SLA goals
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (fluency in English is required) and effective influencing skills
· Results-focussed, highly adaptable and flexible; used to working in a fast paced environment to deliver against company hiring goals
· Excellent negotiation skills and professional presence; able to partner effectively with senior stakeholders externally and internally
· Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Hands on approach, with experience of leveraging different sourcing channels and familiarity with internet search tools
· Strong academic track record including 2:1 (or equivalent) undergraduate degree in business related subject
· Fluency in written and spoken English is required
· Experience working in a matrixed environment and with managers in the US as well as EU desired
· Relevant sector experience within an agency at manager or managing /principal consultant level