We are looking for an innovative, customer-obsessed recruiting manager to lead full life cycle recruiting for a group of customers within the International Corporate & Kindle Content business. In this role you will partner with hiring managers and HR business partners to set and drive strategy, goals, process, and metrics while managing a client-aligned recruiting team. You will ensure that candidates are recruited quickly, efficiently and cost-effectively in order to meet the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business, solving complex recruitment challenges and developing your own career and skill set along the way.
· Own delivery of this segment of hiring to Amazon in the UK, ensuring a proactive and targeted approach to attracting the best talent
· Lead a team responsible for identifying, assessing and closing mid-senior level candidates and for providing outstanding candidate experience
· Partner with senior stakeholders to provide first-class recruiting support and advice on hiring strategy
· Interact with recruiting teams from subsidiaries and international locations to provide consolidated view of organizational staffing.
· Operate as an expert in industry best practices, monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for
· Analyze and implement process improvements.
· Develop creative and effective sourcing strategies and plans to build pipelines for top candidates across all areas of the organization
· Oversee relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organizations
· Implement and enforce consistency with our recruiting policies and procedure
· Represent the company at external events when required
· Ensure the quality of our recruiting process by facilitating skills training for managers
· Ensure 100 % data accuracy of our recruitment database. Track and analyze statistical recruiting data to determine effectiveness of all recruiting activities, including time to hire and cost per hire.
· Lead or deliver on UK and EU wide recruitment projects as defined by the local and EU teams.
· Communicate effectively and partner with HR and Training teams, ensuring combined objectives are achieved
· Work to develop the employer brand through advertising, promotion, and community involvement with recruitment focused local events
· Participate in or lead relevant training for the TA department and wider business
If you thrive in a challenging and fast-paced environment, this is the place for you: you will have a huge impact on Amazon’s growth as we find and attract the highest quality talent.
Several years of recruiting experience gained in an on-site, customer-facing role
· Experience building, coaching and managing a high performance full-cycle recruiting team in a comparable high-tech, matrixed corporate environment
· Experience working with tools of the trade, including Internet sourcing tools and advanced Excel
· Broad exposure to general corporate hiring including senior professional services
· Proven track record of results including through direct sourcing strategies
· Skilled at partnering with hiring managers in diverse locations including the US to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships
· Demonstrated customer service focus, and proven track record in providing an excellent candidate experience and meeting SLA goals
· Results-focussed, highly adaptable and flexible; used to working in a fast paced environment to deliver against company hiring goals
· Excellent negotiation skills and professional presence; able to partner effectively with senior stakeholders externally and internally
· Able to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines
· Strong academic track record including 2:1 (or equivalent) undergraduate degree
· Fluency in written and spoken English is required
· Experience working in a matrixed environment and with managers in the US as well as EU desired
· Relevant sector experience within an agency at manager/sr manager level
· Organized, pragmatic people who thrive in a results oriented environment are encouraged to apply
· Skilled at partnering with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of ROI