Alongside the UK Business and Global Business Lines, Financial Services (FS) is one of the major UK business communities.
Duties and Responsibilities
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual that is looking for a new HR challenge. The successful individual will work within the Capgemini Core Services UK HR Manager Team and will play an integral part in advising, engaging and supporting our business.
There are two dimensions to the HR Manager generalist role, which will involve providing HR support within a client facing generalist role and providing specialist HR support on employment matters such as performance improvement, probation, disciplinary, grievance, sickness management, restructuring.
This specific role will primarily deliver a client facing HR generalist role to the FS unit. The role will require a team member who can balance the HR needs of FS along with other client/project requirements within the broader HRM Team, flexibility and agility attributes are key to success in this role.
What you’ll do
- Provision of well-constructed advice and guidance on HR solutions, always promoting best practice & innovative thinking
- Daily use of HR data and management information to understand alignment of people and business priorities and identify where change/improvement can bring business and HR benefit.
- Strategic approach to triage of
- Sickness Absence Management HR cases
- Performance Management & Probation HR cases
- Disciplinary, Grievance or other Dispute issues
- Business restructuring
- Drive employee onboarding, Induction and initial settlement, Employee exit management along with feedback surveys
- Management of HR projects and initiatives including people management education & training
- Roll-out of Performance Review, Promotion and Pay Planning Provision of HR related training to business leaders
- Contribution to business area’s people agenda through projects and initiatives.
- A team player with proven successful experience in an HR generalist role with good understanding of employment law and strong case management experience (performance improvement, probation, disciplinary, grievance, sickness management) which balances the needs of the organization and mitigates risk
- Commercial focus with developing ability to articulate HR in terms of business benefit
- Able to challenge the “accepted practice” where appropriate and have drive for seeking out value add work.
- Track record of engagement, communication and influencing with business both verbally and written
- Ability to prioritise and proactively manage multiple HR cases
- Provide stakeholder management with Business Leaders/Managers, HR Business Partners and other interfacing roles within the organization
- Ability to analyse and visualise data, identify trends and provide solutions to business priorities
- Strong MS Office skills including Excel
- CIPD qualified
Education level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent