The successful candidate will play a critical role in building out the Amazon Devices team for Amazon’s digital business, ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business. Responsibilities include building attraction strategies, interview process management, offer management and building and maintaining relations within the hiring community.
Responsible for selection and definition of attraction strategy, to include online advertising, CV mining, attending recruitment events and supplier management.
· Preparation of advertisement wording for recruitment purposes
· Working towards business plans, enabling the ongoing recruitment and retention of candidates
· Effective candidate and offer management.
· Provide an internal resourcing consultancy service to hiring managers, including the provision of expert advice on all recruitment issues
· Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates is generated in order to satisfy planned and opportunistic business growth
· Manage relationships with recruitment preferred suppliers and other external organisations
· Focus on quality, timely delivery of service and effective cost control in terms of cost per hire
· Ensures a professional customer focused interaction both internally and externally
· Develop and enhance selection processes
· Develop the employer brand through ongoing advertising and promotion
· Communicate effectively with HR teams, ensuring any combined objectives are achieved
· Working on other recruiting projects as necessary
8+ years of corporate and/or agency recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
· 2+ years of people management experience in an in-house role
· Excellent spoken and written English is required, additional European languages preferred
· Excellent understanding of the European employment market
· Familiar with active and passive candidate search strategies
· Confident at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships
· Highly adaptable and flexible in an international and extremely fast-paced environment
· Ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling a high volume of open positions
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and effective influencing & negotiation skills
· Demonstrated customer service focus which provides for an excellent candidate experience
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, gender, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.