This position located at GM will be responsible for delivering HR quality of service and customer satisfaction within employee services operations. The role will focus on representing a brand or function and specific HR processes while transforming and standardizing critical HR processes, procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leverage Oracle knowledge and experience to use data to support process, procedure and program changes as activities are transformed.
- Experience with policy and process development is critical.
- Experience with HR Transformations and the ability to deliver current responsibilities of the position and aligning future responsibilities of the position, in line with the HR strategy.
-Ability to deliver within the current HR structure and processes while evolving operational practices forthe business in line with HR’s transformation.
- Ability to share examples of how HR is evolving, the role and expectations of the manager and how HR and our clients will partner now and in the future to support HR Transformation and the objectives of HR and the business, sharing how HR transactions, processes and partnership will be delivered today and in the future.
- Balance client-facing HR responsibilities with the project work to standardize key processes, which will require travel between the hub at 65 Bleecker and other ELC locations.
- Evaluate effectiveness of programs / processes and recommend improvements and solutions.
- Coordinate with appropriate global HR service delivery leadership to ensure consistency and cohesiveness across the delivery of the services.
- Understand and communicate business requirements and changes that could impact the delivery of the services.
- Participate in regular operational and performance review meetings.
- Understand details and nuances around operations within the scope of US Employee Services.
- Project manage initiatives, including collection of stakeholder input
Ability to learn new systems, processes, Excellent organizational skills, Ability to handle multiple requests i a timely manner, General analytical & problem solving skills, Strong interpersonal, consulting & listening skills, Ability to deal w/ambiguity & confidential information. Ad-hoc travel across multiple sites.
Minimum Education level: Bachelor’s
Minimum Years of Experience:2
% of Travel Required: 15%