Estee Lauder Companies is looking for a talented professional to join our enterprise learning team as Director of Engagement & Development and will support the VP, Learning & Capability Building. The desired candidate will work closely with the team and other stakeholders to develop, curate and execute relevant, engaging and seamless learning experiences for the employees of our organization.
He or she will collaborate closely with the Manager of User Design and will build the go-to-market strategy & lead the development and curation of all learning assets and resources. This includes curriculum, learning tools and communication assets. He or she must be consumer marketing focused with proven track record of creating online and offline customer experiences. Fluency with digital experiences across platforms is expected. The qualified candidate will also work closely with the learning influencer to review on-going learner feedback to iterate and improve the learning assets.
Strong stakeholder management is critical. Strategic thinking and problem solving is expected to help make informed decisions on the job. Leadership style must include innovation, credibility, transparency, and collaboration.
The role of Engagement & Development, Director, will support the VP of Learning & Capability Building by driving the enterprise learning experience to create a culture of discovery, curiosity and growth. Will help create and drive innovative experiences that meet the needs & behaviors of our employees.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Closely collaborate with teams and stakeholders to define the full learner experience
- Contribute to the creation of prototypes for user testing
- Lead the development of learning assets and tools that meet the needs and skills requirements of our employees (curriculum building and curation and learning discussion/action tools)
- Build and execute the communication and go-to-market strategy for all learning programs and experiences across all learning channels (online and offline)
- Drive test and learn scenarios with Manager of UX
- Work closely with learning influencer to gather data insight for continuous iteration and enhancements
- 8 years in a consumer-facing, service related or marketing role
- Strong experience with building go-to-market strategies for a product, service or campaign
- Experience working hands-on with stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of Consumer Behavior and Insights
- Rapid prototyping experience a plus
- Minimum Education level:Undergraduate Degree and/or certification in related field of study
- Minimum Years of Experience:8-10% Travel Time: 25-30%
- Fluency of all consumer digital channels
- Design Thinking methodology and mindset
- Entrepreneurial spirit who is solution oriented
- Excellent communication and critical thinking skills
- Strong collaboration & stakeholder management skills
- Continuous desire and curiosity to educate and hone skills in order to remain abreast of latest trends, consumer insights and digital environment