Responsible for leading a broad range of HR responsibilities for the Global Corporate Functions, including talent acquisition, employee relations, performance management, career development, compensation, compliance, benefits and employee programs. Supports in the execution of HR activities and strategic projects that support the functions, including org design and change management. Ensures alignment between HR activities and the strategic priorities of the HR function, the corporate functions and the Company. Works within and across the HR function, including Employee Services, on HR service delivery and process standardization and improvements.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with functional leadership to identify key priorities to support business objectives and growth.
- Lead the delivery of employee relations expertise for the functions’ populations to drive performance, including identification of employee relations themes and trends that lead to insight and delivery of solutions
- Oversee the recruitment of talent to fill open positions, as well as build the internal and external talent pipeline through collaboration with the Talent COE. Drive talent movement and development. Help functional leaders create strong leaders and managers.
- Collaborate with managers on identifying learning and development needs. Partner with relevant HR COEs and others as needed to identify and deliver appropriate learning and development support.
- Provide guidance to functional leaders on the preparation and delivery of performance reviews and ensure timely completion. Reinforce awareness and application of the leadership competency model as a tool for providing feedback.
- Work in collaboration with the HR Total Rewards COE to manage compensation and benefits, including salary planning and administration (i.e. merit, bonus, promotions, adjustments and equity programs (and ensure competitive positioning and internal equity.
- Foster a culture of engagement and empowerment that values inclusion and diversity and demonstrates fair and consistent management practices. Ensure all employees continue to feel workplace respect and open communication.
- Communicate and execute Corporate HR initiatives and programs.
- Maintain a strong awareness of best practices internally and externally.
- Evaluate effectiveness of programs/processes and recommend improvements and solutions.
- Lead project management activities related to the function and Enterprise-wide initiatives including collection of stakeholder input, communication planning and change management
- Coordinate with global HR service delivery leadership to ensure consistency and cohesiveness across the delivery of services
- Work collaboratively with Employee Services to maintain in-depth understanding of HR systems, processes, policies and practices. Align and educate peers, direct reports and managers to ensure compliance.
- Participate in and contribute to Employee Services activities as required.
- Own and/or support special projects as needed
- Must be a strategic thinker with the ability to influence and drive business objectives while maintaining standards of “high touch”
- Employee and/or labor relations experience; knowledge of legal and regulatory factors including relevant employment laws
- Excellent organizational skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple requests in a timely manner
- General analytical & problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, consulting & listening skills; skilled facilitator with sound judgment and diplomacy
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & confidential information
- Maintains an awareness of industry best practice
- Minimum Education level:Bachelor’s Degree required
- Minimum Years of Experience:8 years