We are seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Corporate Executive Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition team. The Executive Recruiter will manage the recruiting process from the initial planning and research, including market intelligence and insights, to developing search strategies and determining timelines based on search complexity, to candidate identification, assessment, development and presentation. You will also lead a small team and be the main point of contact for hiring throughout the Corporate functions across the organization.If you are a self-starter and driven professional, this will be an exciting and challenging role for you. Join us!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain market specific intelligence relevant to talent needs that include maintaining a network of diverse industry contacts.
- Develop, recommend and execute recruitment strategy with decision-makers to ensure a successful candidate search within the identified time frames
- Use proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, in order to build ongoing passive candidate networks
- Build relationships and communicate consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed
- Create a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in an executive search or corporate recruiting function focused on identifying, assessing, attracting and hiring top talent
- Experience cultivating relationships through collaborative engagements with executives, peers, vendors and candidates
- Ability to support a high requisition load
These Qualifications Would Be Nice to Have:
- Professional experience recruiting in government contracting or supporting the Federal government