Cornerstone Montgomery empowers people living with mental health and co-occurring substance use disorders to live, work, and integrate successfully within the community. Cornerstone Montgomery envisions that each person we serve will have a meaningful life of their choosing.
- We care for and respect the people we serve.
- We are bearers of hope.
- We serve as allies in their self-directed recovery process.
- We offer an individualized continuum of care including housing, day program, case management, employment, and clinic services.
- We implement effective, evidence-based services.
- We provide expert knowledge of community based resources.
- We value employers as customers in order to ensure that the people we serve find, get, and keep jobs.
- We collaborate with other providers as part of integrating health and wellness.
- We lead a public advocacy program through educational activities, expert testimonials, and government relations.
Duties and Responsibilities
Be accountable for all aspects of HR development including policies, benefits package, pay scale system and affirmative action/EEO and ADA staffing polices. Provide oversight of recruitment and hiring as well as disciplinary actions. Counsel employees with job related problems. Train staff in HR related policies and procedures. Prepare and monitor budgets related to job account-abilities. Oversee liability insurance procurement. Provide oversight of payroll. Be a member of the Sr. Executive Management Team, and assist in the development and implementation of agency strategic plan and policies.
- Bachelors degree required
- Master’s degree preferred in business administration, personnel, or communications related field.
- Previous experience working in non profit preferred. PHR/SPHR certification a plus.
- Five to seven years experience in personnel, administrative management, and training at a managerial level.