The HR Business Analyst will have significant ownership for driving the successful delivery of systems (specifically Workday) and process solutions on our Global HR Systems Roadmap.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Analyst will be a primary Strategic Partner consulting directly with our business partners to identify enhancement opportunities in the development of a technology roadmap, in addition to partnering with the business and IT teams to execute the projects.
Responsibilities will also include input to project planning and administration, scoping, determining and documenting business requirements, creating functional specifications, developing and executing test plans and scripts, and streamlining and improving current processes. The Analyst will have strategic consultancy skills with proven leadership, analytical, project management and relationship building skills.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for HR systems projects, acting as a liaison between the users.
- IT teams and third parties; collaborate with all to effectively prioritize and execute projects against the technology roadmap.
- Lead and advise the business partners in assessing technology needs, developing and documenting business requirements and functional specifications, developing test conditions, conducting acceptance testing and implementing solutions.
- Act as subject matter expert on technology solutions and business processes within HR lines of business.
- Assist in developing updated delivery standards for HRIS organization, including refined processes to gather business requirements, updated testing strategies, and enhanced business readiness approaches.
- Recommend plans for continued process improvements, system enhancements and new applications to support business strategies and operational needs
- Provide subject matter expertise on HR systems or business processes based on areas or projects assigned.
- Act as a liaison between the business and IT.
- Builds and manages stakeholder relationships with the ability to keep stakeholders engaged, responsible and proactive in working toward deliverable goals and objectives
- Knowledge of HR functions and business processes (Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Benefits, Learning & Organizational Development, HR Service Center)
- Critical thinker with exception ability to model business processes and identify and resolve gaps
- Understand business architecture framework (Structure, people, processes, and technology) that supports the organization’s strategy
- Effectively uses a variety of elicitation techniques to accurately elicit out requirements; forms and asks probing questions
- Responsive, fast-paced decision making skills with the ability to drive business results
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; ability to scale communications to the seniority level of the audience including executive communications
- Demonstrated history of significant customer deliverables, building rapport, and influencing decisions working in a consultative role with customers