Amazon is seeking an innovative Business Systems Analyst to join the Global Stock Plan Services Team. This hands-on Seattle based individual contributor role will focus on the systems and processes that support stock plan administration. This position reports into the Manager of Stock Systems and will work in close partnership with internal stakeholders and external service providers to deliver equity to Amazon employees worldwide. This position is focused on four key areas: (1) support of Amazon’s Equity Management System and other related systems, 2) monitor business needs and document requirements for future system enhancements, 3) support system enhancements by creating test plans, test scripts and conduct system testing, and (4) provide support, troubleshoot issues, and respond to inquiries from internal teams who utilize the Equity Management System.
This role will have exceptional communication and organizational skills, strong analytical and critical thinking skills, attention to detail and accuracy, as well as a commitment to high quality work with impeccable customer service.
This role requires demonstrated interpersonal skills in both written and verbal communications to employees, business partners, all levels of management as well as outside third party vendors.
· 3-5 years’ experience in global equity compensation.
· Excellent customer service and communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
· Strong organizational skills, time management and ownership of deliverables.
· Demonstrated experience with managing employee escalations/inquiries from intake to closure with a high degree of accuracy, resolution, and employee satisfaction.
· Direct experience with equity compensation or finance/accounting in a public company is required.
• Quickly grasp business and technology requirements, and develop custom technology solutions to meet specific customer needs;
• Analyzes data and business needs to recommend system enhancements;
• Partner with technical teams to articulate business requirements and strengthen their understanding of solutions to be developed;
• Create test plans, test scripts and conduct system testing;
• Organizes development and project tasks for other team members;
• Participate in code deployment and migration;
• Performs functional architecture and analysis tasks – including data analysis, functional mapping, business process flow analysis, project cost/time estimation and tracking, and support issue analysis and resolution;
• Works within defined project milestones and budgets;
• Respond to inquiries and troubleshoot issues from internal and external teams;
• Provides tactical and analytic support to management; and
• Adhoc projects as assigned.