This hands-on individual contributor role will be responsible for managing all aspects of global mobility including consulting, cost estimates, payment processing and customer support to Amazon’s mobile workforce, HR and leadership. This role will help lead multiple initiatives to enhance Amazon’s services, drive efficiencies, new country program development and identify opportunities to meet the needs of a rapidly increasing global workforce.
· Apply mobility industry expertise in providing full assignment lifecycle assistance from the initial cost estimate and consultation with HR and business leaders, offer preparation, employee briefings, and on-going mobility support throughout the lifecycle of an international assignment or global transfer.
· Responsible for working with stakeholders internal and external to ensure accurate data and quality services are provided or processed in a timely manner
· Consult with business unit HR managers and business leaders on mobility issues
· Partner with the Global Immigration Team to ensure a seamless and integrated employee experience
· Manage policy exceptions as appropriate, documenting and tracking exception costs
· Define key program performance indicators and service level agreements for core services
· Analyse and innovate policies and processes to enhance the assignee experience and maximize the effectiveness of Amazon’s global mobility programs
· 5+ years of relevant global talent mobility or related HR business partner experience
· Bachelor’s degree in business, HR or related field
· Complex program management or mobility related program experience
· Great organizational skills and exceptional attention to detail
· Experience identifying and resolving issues independently, completing initiatives even under unfamiliar or ambiguous circumstances
· Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable working with large amounts of data and communicating data findings, experience establishing and tracking program metrics including return on investment. Ability to develop ad-hoc reporting to meet specific business needs
· 5+ years relevant mobility or HR experience in multi-national companies
· Deep knowledge of expatriate compensation, benefits, program taxability and international payroll issues.
· Successful record of building operational processes and procedures, driving program efficiency and high levels of customer satisfaction.
· Proven abilities in vendor management and in establishing effective partnerships with external service providers to ensure quality service
· Strong customer service orientation with a demonstrated results in exceeding expectations
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills are required and ability to interface with all levels of the organization, demonstrated abilities to influence decision makers as well as setting and managing expectations.
· Graduate degree and/or MBA preferred.