This role requires a strong background in process management, process re-design, continuous improvement and program management. The ideal candidate must be able to influence stakeholders at all levels and use existing recruitment data to identify opportunities to improve candidate & customer facing processes whilst influencing behavior change across 3,000 recruiting resources, globally. He/she may have come from a six sigma / Kaizen / ACES background, process or program management background, or be working in an recruitment processing outsourcing (RPO) / business processing (BPO) environment. He/she must also possess the aptitude to analyze and present data on recruitment team adherence to best practice standards. The role requires someone who can work in a highly ambiguous / fast-paced global hiring environment but most importantly he/she must be able to operationalize continuous improvement.
ACES / Process Mapping and Amelioration / Continuous Improvement
· Use various methods to map current state processes
· Use analysis to determine what processes add value to candidates vs. those that are wasteful and/or create multiple handoffs
· Turn concept process maps into business requirements for technical team
· Implement standard mechanisms to capture systemic issues across recruiting teams/geographies (VOC / GEMBA) etc
· Implement standard data definitions and terminology for recruiting and technical teams
· Develop and deploy and strategic and tactical plans that drives awareness, trial, adoption, and implement repeatable standard work for recruiters globally.
· Identify additional process mapping that would bring additional speed and innovation to the recruitment teams
· Operationalize from concept through to standard work
· Implementation of audit mechanisms to ensure standard work / process adherence is followed
Data Interpretation / Metric Adherence
· Use current data/intelligence to understand where opportunities may exist
· Be comfortable analyzing survey based data “how’s my driving” (HMD) results regularly, including analyzing and plotting trends from HMD data that could be leading to defects in processes
· Own and present data to show if process amelioration / continuous improvement efforts are having an impactful outcome(s)
· Stratify data to drive broad to help drive broad adoption of processes and policies change management
· Work with the Recruitment Analytics and Data reporting team to design and implement business intelligence mechanisms to monitor against process deviation.
This position requires exceptional operational and process management skills as well as the ability to influence recruiting teams/leaders.
· Bachelor’s degree in a process or operations-related field; Masters preferred.
· 5-7+ years of experience, process mapping and/or continuous improvement environment
· Proven record of driving change in a global, highly dispersed company. Able to influence diverse stakeholder groups
· Strong understanding of multiple analytical techniques (fishbone, root cause, Pareto, etc.)
· Outstanding intellect and thought leadership
· Comfort in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
· Six Sigma Master Black Belt
· Experience in a recruitment solutions design role very advantageous
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.amazon.jobs/en/jobs/561016/senior-process-manager →