To be great in this role the candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. Additionally, this person should possess ability to influence and drive outcomes spanning the team. The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Diversity and Inclusion, Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers, recruiting peers and HR business partners. They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, organization, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, have an ability to prioritize their time, demonstrate push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
-Partner with Recruiters and hiring teams to build effective diversity sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
-Be able to understand how to recruit passive diverse candidates and share your knowledge across team.
Build and maintain network of potential passive diverse candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
-Recommend ideas and strategies related to diversity recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Amazon’s mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
-Articulate in writing a plan with deliverable timelines and a formal tracking process.
-Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare an ideal candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
-Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings.
· 8+ years of recruiting experience in a tech environment
· MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· experience with passive candidate generation using a variety of techniques.
· corporate and or search firm progressive experience including passive candidate generation and full life cycle recruiting.
· Passion for and proven success creating and implementing successful diversity strategies
· Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
· CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates.
· Strong commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Bachelor’s degree.