Amazon is seeking an industry experienced senior level manager to join our rapidly growing global workforce. This Seattle-based leadership role will be responsible for ensuring continuous program design and service enhancements that deliver an excellent employee experience around the world. This role will be responsible for developing and presenting program recommendations to executive leadership, and ensure approved changes are implemented in a timely manner. This role will also develop solutions for greater cost efficiencies, continued large-scale service delivery and process improvements across Amazon’s mobility framework.
Strategy and Program Development: Drive large scale initiatives from concept to implementation. Influence executives, in partnership with cross functional business leaders, to gain approvals on programs and proposals. Apply deep industry knowledge to create white paper proposals on program design changes and enhancements. Evaluate systemic issues and work collaboratively with key stakeholders to develop and refine programs.
· Mobile Employee Experience: Responsible for all aspects of the employee experience with Amazon’s mobility programs. Apply mobility industry experience to identify areas for innovative and systematic ways to enhance the experiences and/or vendor delivery of services to ensure positive outcomes. Develop metrics and/or surveying mechanisms to evaluate the employee experience end to end and design solutions to meet the diverse needs of our global employees. Develop program roadmap and execute against it within agreed upon timeframes. Provide consultation and subject matter expertise to business leaders
· Plan Design and Compliance: Work closely with internal and external key partners to ensure program design meets all local regulatory requirements as well as the needs of Amazon and our mobile employees. Continuously obtain feedback from employees, stakeholders and vendors to evaluate and evolve programs and services to deliver a positive employee experience. Make recommendations on plan design, integration/implementation, and identify opportunities to reduce program and/or vendor expenses while not eroding the employee experience.
· Vendor Management: Select vendors to deliver customer experience and oversee vendor performance by ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met. Manage any vendor non-performance that impacts employees or the business. Based on customer feedback develop successful long term solutions in partnership with service supplies and vendors. Ensure vendors are set up for on-going success by eliminating barriers or concerns that may limit their abilities to deliver a great experience.
· People Management: Set strategy and direction for global team including both Mobility Operations and Employee Service Delivery. Frequently audit team goals to ensure alignment with broader organizational goals and to ensure initiatives are completed on-time.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, tax, HR or related fields.
· 10+ years of global mobility management experience including design, program development and service delivery across the world within multinational corporations. Successful record of building operational processes and procedures, continuously improving program, efficiencies, and proven abilities to maintain cross organizational partnerships.
· Deep knowledge of expatriate compensation, RSU taxation including trailing liabilities, benefits, program taxability, and international payroll complexities.
· Exceptional focus and proven results on delivering excellent employee experiences.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills – ability to interface with all levels of the organization and influence business leaders and executives. Experience preparing and presenting reports and proposals to executive leadership.
· Deep analytical skills, experience working with and communicating with large amounts of data, experience establishing and tracking program metrics. Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy of discretion through ambiguous circumstances.
· Strong sense of accountability, sound personal judgment and global business acumen.
· Great organizational skills with exceptional follow through and attention to detail.
· Proven abilities to manage a geographically dispersed employee team
· Periodic global business travel is required
· 15+ years of experience with global mobility, analytics, plan and program development, administration and governance in a high-volume environment within multinational corporations
· Successful record of building operational processes and procedures, driving program efficiency and demonstrated examples of program changes that achieved measurable increases in customer satisfaction.
· Prior experience with international payroll solutions such as shadow payrolls and employee leasing companies
· Proven abilities in vendor management and in establishing effective global partnerships with external service providers