The incumbent will provide support to the Senior Directors, PBP for International Markets and APAC. This role calls for strong business ethics, discretion and confidentiality in handling day to day matters supporting senior executives. A good understanding of business vocabulary, detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations, procedures and people.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Calendar ownership and management for Senior Directors, PBP for International Markets and APAC.
- Responsibility for taking action items of meetings and following up action items in between meetings to ensure completion
- Development of PowerPoint presentations for key meetings and documents
- Liaison with other Executive Assistants and Senior Leaders around the Globe to enable effective operating rhythms across multiple time zones
- Management of the budget, expense accounts, tracking of expenditure and expense processing
- Travel arrangement support for the Senior Directors, PBP for International Markets and APAC, – air ticket, hotel, meals and car booking to ensure efficiency and sensible use of the Executives’ time.
- Assist on visa application as well for invitation letters and dispatch letters.
- Event organization and management of leadership team offsites and events
- Facilitate smooth communication flow with other senior executives, managers and employees internally.
- Call screening; transmit messages, handling mail services, receiving VIPs, organizing logistics of regular and ad-hoc meetings.
- Audio/video conference calls set-up with reminders and relevant logistics support.
- “Social secretary” to build a one team spirit and strong engagement across the people team
- Support the People Leadership team in people related process such as Performance Management, Talent & Development, Recognition etc.
- Support rollout of new processes/initiatives, learning and development programs and recognition programs.
- Lead and Support Ad Hoc people team projects
- Relevant Executive Assistant experience supporting Senior Leaders in a multi-national company
- Outstanding planning and organizing skills with great attention to detail and high-quality standards
- Proactivity – able to think ahead and anticipate what might happen.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding verbal and written communicator
- Team player – high energy and passionate about impacting team dynamics
- Outstanding PowerPoint, strong Excel and Word Skills
- Qualities of the person we are after
- Ability to maintain confidences and confidentiality is essential in this role
- A highly professional individual with strong integrity
- High energy, passionate, and very outcomes /results focused
- The outstanding communicator who is confident communicating within all levels of the organization
- A self-starter who has experience in supporting executives remotely given the amount of travel the executives do
- Ability to manage ambiguity and constant change
- Interest in technology, innovation and a desire to be a part of an exciting disruptive industry
- Can-do attitude and enjoys getting their hands dirty and working with cross-functional teams
- Positive, team player who is motivated by being part of, and succeeding as a team
- Proactive can think ahead and can work under pressure
- Motivated by driving improvement and making a difference