This position is responsible for recruiting qualified salaried exempt candidates to fill vacancies, current and potential for Compass Group. Support and build relationships with regional leadership and internal clients, internal associates applying for positions and external candidates.
Provide sufficient customer service to internal customers through effective recruitment tools to satisfy open position requirements & potential new business. This position is a temporary contract position (approx 9-12 months).
Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily duties: posting advertisements; sourcing, interviewing, screening and presenting potential candidates to hiring managers; following up with candidates and hiring managers; salary negotiations; conducting employment and reference checking; and various other recruiting activities.
- Establish effective relationships with internal customers, internal associates applying for positions and external candidates.
- Will monitor timely data in the ATS, and be expected to track metrics and respond to data inquiries with accuracy and a sense of urgency.
- Maintain sourcing and referral network with operations and external resources.
- Weekly and monthly reporting of recruitment activities.
- Will build excellence in recruitment process delivery including sourcing, screening, assessing, and marketing candidates to clients our internal business clients.
- Manage interview Assessment Centers at various locations within the United States as needed.
- Will focus on high-touch candidate relationship management and customer focus.
- Provide consultative, problem-solving support for challenging staffing needs.
- Proactively develop and maintain candidate slates for current and future positions.
- Utilize established on-line talent communities to develop talent pipeline.
- Leverage social media including LinkedIn to proactively source candidates.
- Expected to be a SME around applicant tracking systems, candidate sourcing methodologies and recruitment process effectiveness.
- Bachelor’s degree or at least five years recruiting experience preferred.
- Previous experience recruiting in similar industries preferred.
- Clear understanding of the end-to-end recruitment lifecycle processes.
- Experience working with diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- Have the experience to qualify candidates by interviewing and presenting candidates to hiring managers according to OFCCP laws.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills and relationship building skills
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Ability to work with a closely integrated team.
- Enthusiastic, energetic, persuasive, competitive and out-going personality.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Must be willing to work a contract position approx. 9-12 months.